Forgotten Memories - Secrets of the Past
A downloadable game
Hello! I'm working on a open-world, second life style game where every choice you make matters. It's set for realism, like you need to eat and drink to survive.
I put over 1015+ hours and 150e in the game assets, and it has 6-7 hours of game play currently. I hope you enjoy it and leave some feedback.
- Map is 87x85 squares big (The finished map will be 500x500 or even 2x(500x500).
- Quests 85(currently)
- Party member 1 (Currently. More members will be added in future as I work)
- Interactive spells (Casting spells require to be pressed in a sequence in set amount of time to work with 100% chance of it hitting)
- Day/Night cycle (Unlike most of RPGMaker games, day/night here determinate if you can enter a house freely or have to pick a lock (during the night. Some events and quests will trigger at night and quest givers/quest objective will only spawn at night (e.g.: Kill 10 owls (not an actual quest in game but for sake of reference)).
- Statuses: Hunger, Thirst and Sleep (If Hunger and thirst hits 0 your character dies. As sleep goes down, so do your stats but it's not fatal)
- Prison System (If there are friendly NPC's around the player and he chose to steal from them, he goes to prison with two options; A) Wait (~30seconds or 2 in game days) or B) Pay
- World Locations 24(170+ inside locations (including houses))
- Blackjack mini-game (for those who like to gamble and have fun on the side)
- 1000+ Interact-ables (bookshelf's, drawers, closets, boxes, etc)
- 700+ items, weapons and gear combined
- Crafting and Breaking
- Lots of events that make's you chose what to do which will shape your game experience and ending
- Fog of War - Rooms with doors are dark until you enter it. They go back to dark when you leave the room. Room with no doors are normal (windows let the light in)
- Different Endings - There will be two different endings depending on players choices
- Purchasable houses - A place to call your own.
- Fishing- Now you can fish and gather resources for cooking and possibly earn a nice penny
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Fishing Bonanza Update is out!!!26 days ago
- News #3.327 days ago
- News 3.285 days ago
- News #3.1Mar 10, 2019
- News #3Jan 14, 2019
- Game Update is out!Dec 31, 2018
- News #2.5 v4Dec 18, 2018
- News #2.5 v3Nov 15, 2018